It is a pleasure to welcome you to this website. Here you will view information, images, video and more about my conducting, clinics and education related enterprises, and also get a glimpse of the interesting and varied experiences I have had through my music career.
As my biography page will show, I am a skilled, experienced and dedicated conductor, educator and trombonist with a surprisingly varied background. Whether conducting National Anthems at Gallipoli on ANZAC Day or inspiring kids at the Queensland Youth Band Camp, I am committed to the fulfillment and excellence of any project I am involved in.
Enjoy viewing my pages and media gallery, and please do not hesitate to contact me should you wish to utilise my skills. To make personal contact or see my work, below is a selected schedule of my upcoming engagements:
- February 17 – 18 Workshops – Trinity Anglican School Cairns
- March 10 – 12 Conductor – State Honours Ensemble Programme (SHEP) Wind Ensemble Capricornia (Rockhampton)
- April 14 – 16 Conductor – South Brisbane Federal Band Australian National Brass Band Championships Launceston, Tasmania
- April 18 Workshop – Queensland Wind and Brass Brisbane
- May 19 – 21 Conductor – State Honours Ensemble Programme (SHEP) Wind Ensemble Darling Downs (Toowoomba)
- June 28 – 30 Adjudicator, Guest Conductor, Clinician – Rhapsody Rotorua International Music Festival Rotorua, New Zealand
- August 7 – 11 Adjudicator – Dalby Eisteddfod
- August 17 – 18 Adjudicator – Queensland Catholic Schools and Colleges Music Festival
- September 23 – 24 Conductor – South Brisbane Federal Band Queensland State Band Championships Redcliffe
- September 28 – October 1 Conductor – State Honours Ensemble Programme (SHEP) Wind Ensemble Brisbane
- October 13 Adjudicator – St Columban’s College Concert Band Spectacular Caboolture
- December 20 Conductor – Counsel in Concert Wellington, New Zealand